Pages

Senin, 19 November 2012

Dialogue

Father : Are you ready hazel?
Hazel : I geuess so.
Father : i will push the bike before i let it go. Remember what i've told you?
Hazel : Just keep on pedalling and don't forget to use the brake.
Father : ok. 1, 2, 3 go. . . (Not long after it)
(Gubrakkkkk!!!)
Father : Oh my god, Hazel are you ok?
Hazel : Oh dad, i rode the bike too fast and crashed the rubbish
Father : Do you hurt somewhere?
Hazel : I'm not sure. I have some bruises on my knees and my elbows
Father : Come on let me help you stand up
hazel : ohh! My ankle it hurts so bad
Father : can you move it?
Hazel : I'm afraid, i can't
Father : Well, i think i have to piggy back you to the clinic for further check
(At the clinic)
Receptionist : May i help you sir?
Father : Yes, please my son just fell down from the bike. I'm afraid he broke his ankle
Receptionist : Please wait a moment Mr. Agan
(A moment later)
Receptionist : Mr Agan, the doctor is ready for you.
Father : Thanks
Doctor : Have a seat sir. So this is Hazel you must be a strong boy. You don't even shed a tear.
Hazel : Thank you doc.
Doctor : Let me see. Is it hurt here?
Hazel : Yeah, it's painful.
Doctor : Well you are lucky, It's not broken. You just strained it beside the bruises. no other damage.
Father : It's a relief then.
Doctor : I'll bandage your ankle and give you some pain killer.
Hazel : How long will it teke to recover? I would like to ride again.
Doctor : Well, you must be patient. Because you mustn't move your leg to much but it won't be too long.
Hazel : I'm glad to hear that. So, can I go home now?
Doctor : Of course?
Father : Thank you very much doctor.
Doctor : You're welcome.
(Outside the clinic)
Hazel : Dad, will you accompany me to practice riding a bike?
Father : Sure, but you have to get well first. I don't want you to put a lot stress to your leg.
Hazel : Great. I'll keep that in mind.

Admiral Hazel Rabbani (1)
M. Aganindra Pratama (15)
M. Fathur Kurniawan (18)
Radika Rafif Gibran (22)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar